Monday, April 19, 2010

NEWS: 2010 Updates

Just giving everyone a heads up on whats be going on. First, my portfolio website, afughanimations.com, no longer exist. Mainly my fault for waiting so long to renew it. So if you were trying to go to y website through the portfolio link in my links tabs, thats the reason it wasn't working. My portfolio site will be back up soon, but probably not as afughanimations. I'll let you know when thats back up.
Also another change coming to my site and blog is the focus on Motion Graphics. I'm beginning to focus more on Motion Graphics, rather than effects. Having said that, I will still be creating particle and dynamic effect shots, but I will be trying to add some motion graphic pieces to my portfolio. I'm working on an older project that I create, and turning it into a Typography video. I should be posting that up within a few days. The best thing about Motion Graphics is it combines all my favorite attributes of graphic design (typography), animation and visual effects.
And finally, an update for anyone who has been following my progress on the ink morph. I'll be getting back to that soon. Ran into some PC issues (viruses and restoring my PC) and now software issues (Houdini HD). Check back in a few days for an update on my Typography video, new website design and hopefully some Ink Morphing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment