Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Old Project...New Design

This is an older project I created a couple years ago, for poet/professor Martin Kamps. He wanted to bring one of his poems to life in an animation. I chose the poem "Mosquitoes" because I wanted a poem that had a character and wasn't to literal. This one just stuck out to me after the first time I read. Before I just had the words fade in and slowly fade out. However this time around I wanted to actually include the words in the animation. So this is my first attempt in create a typography video. This also let's me get back into my graphic design roots and work with type again. Expect one or two more typography video to be create, as well as another poem animation from Martin Kamps writings. Let me know what you think. (Also sorry for the blurriness of some of the words, I think it was the font I chose to use) Lastly thanks to my good friend Daniel Paradinha for creating the music and recording the poem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment