Thursday, May 27, 2010

NEWS: May Updates

Back again with more news. It's official, afughanimations.com is now jasonfugh.com. Its been a week since I got my site back up and running, however it will be another 2 WEEKS before I can get it fully update. Lastly as you can see I've changed up the blogs layout and added the tabs at the top; all of which lead to my site.

As for my projects, I finally got my software working correctly, and I'm currently working on bringing all my R&D work together and hopefully start rendering this weekend. Would like to have my Reel ready to update by Wednesday, so rendering is a must this weekend. And I'm going to be creating another typography video. I have a clip from a movie in mind, but I'm open for suggestions. Let me know if you have any ideas...movies quote, music,etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment