Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A New Year...A New Outlook

Happy New Year to everyone. So in 2009 I was focusing a lot on my technical skills (i.e. learning various software, refreshing my programming language) and no time on my artistic skills. With that said, 2010 I plan on balancing both technical and artistic skills. At least once a month I'll post a drawing or a 2d design project on here. I got this idea from a reading a friends blog ( check out his webiste/blog by clicking the link Adam Amaral). Every other week he posts something on his blog, usually new drawings. I'll still be posting project updates and breakdowns, but I do want to break back into my creative side and start drawing more.

As for my current project, Ink Morph, I was hoping to be finished by now, but 32 bit processor's and Houdini Fluids don't mix well. Working on rendering techniques right now for the ink and then I'll get back to morphing the ink into a fish. And after that I'm finally getting back into programming with python and of course developing some 2d designs/drawings.

Thanks for reading and once again Happy New Year.

1 comments:

Post a Comment
  1. Yeah, It'll definitely loosen up those 3-D chains, and hopefully help to inspire some new Houdini projects along the way!

Post a Comment