Friday, March 11, 2011

Update 3: wxPython GUI Test

Starting to work on the GUI for the Rain System Tool (will be refering to it as RST ). A few minor changes have been made. First, since this is my first tool created in python, I've decided to keep it some what simple. So, I will be getting rid of the "hail" tab for now. I might come back and create it in a later version of the tool. The other minor change is getting rid of the option to instance an object onto the particles.

For todays main update, I have finished testing out the different wxWidgets I will need for RST. Slider, check box, combo box, static text and of course buttons. Next goal is to put them all together and create the GUI. Hopefully that will be finished by Sunday night, so I can start on getting it to work with Houdini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment