Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Guess Whose Back...Finally

Hey everyone. So after months of trying to get my pc back up and running (6 long months), I'm finally able to start working. Sadly the Ink Morph project has be put on the back burner for now, will return to it soon though. Has of right now I'm working on developing my programming. The main focus is python, and building cg toolsets with python. Over the next couple of days/weeks I'm going to be documenting the progress of at least one tool. The idea for this tool is simple, create a rain generator with the option to create hail as well. You can check the updates right here on my blog, on the odforce forums and maybe even my vimeo page. Once again sorry for not posting anything over the past months. Also feed back will be welcome on this vfx tool project, and once its complete I'll have it upload somewhere for you to download and test out. Thanks.
---Jason

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment